Jakarta -RTTY Contest Rules (DX Station)
November 1st Week
In 2018 contest will start 03 November 2018 -> 00:00 UTC – 23:59 UTC ( 24 Hours )
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many countries and Indonesia (YB Land) contesters
Contact should made on: 21 Mhz Only
Mode RTTY : 599 + Serial Number (eg: 599 001)
- Single Operator 15 Meter -> Any Power
- Final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of World Prefixes and country multipliers. Example: 1000 QSO points * (50 World Prefixes + 70 Countries) = 120,000 (final score).
- All stations can make contacts once.
- QSO points are based on the location of the station worked.
- Contacts with YB Station 50 ( fifty ) point
- Contacts with other country in same continent count 3( three )
- Contacts with other country in different continent count 5 ( five ) Point
- QSO with each different World Prefixes as 1 Multiplier
- QSO with each different country as 1 Multiplier
User Define Contest & Log Instruction
- Information about logger software please see here
- Only Cabrillo Format .
- No Paper Logs.
- Submit/upload your Cabrillo on here
- All logs must be sent within 7 (seven) days after the end of Contest. Dead Line : 10 November 2018 – 23:59 UTC.
- Notice: Logs received after dead line will count as Check Log .
Electronic Certificates are awarded to all participants who submitted the log. Participants with checklog status are not eligible for a certificate.
Plaques are awarded for top performance , Please view the current list of plaques and sponsors at here
The Winner will be announced on 31 December, 2018
- Self Spotting is not allowed.
- Only one signal on a band is allowed at any time.
- Single Operator Single Band participants count as Single Operator All Band.
- The Jakarta- RTTY Contest Committee can disqualify if there is a violation on these rules.
- The Decision of The Jakarta- RTTY Contest Committee is final.